Provide exceptional financial decision support to maximize profit from the development and execution of brand plans and in-market execution.
Planning & Analysis:
- Lead all financial planning processes within CHMH team
- Work with Marketing and Sales to develop strategic plans, budgets, and latest estimates
- Coordinate the determination of sales and depletion goals by brands, by states, by months with Sales and Marketing
- Ensure proper implementation of price increase guidelines
- Establish detailed A&P budgets with Brand teams
- Perform monthly/quarterly depletion and P&L analysis
- Review A&P and tactical spend with marketing and sales on a regular basis, and ensure brand teams
don't overspend their budget
- Work with brand teams and RMMs to analyze A&P effectiveness
- Make recommendations on how to maximize A&P spend
- Work with brand teams to develop, manage and track KPIs on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Communicate and interact with Maison and MH Central Finance teams regarding assigned brands
- Review inventory and other balance sheet items related to brand activities
- Coordinate analysis of risks and opportunities with Brand teams, Sales, and Operations for
presentation to MHCanada Senior management, Maison and MH Central finance teams.
- Utilize SAP in order to deliver efficient and effective management information
- Effectively use business systems tools for budgeting, reporting, tracking and analysis
- Participate in monthly and year end close in conjunction with the accounting department
- Partner with finance teams from Maisons and MH Central finance teams to develop financial analysis
- Transmit P&L data files to Maisons
- Oversee decision support analysis for brands and stakeholders
- Ensure effective communication and alignment of individual, department & Company goals
- Inform and engage Brand Teams on understanding and correcting issues which are key critical to budget delivery
Education: Finance Degree required, Advanced degree preferred
Languages: Fluent English and French
Professional experience & know how:
- 1-3 years relevant financial experience within the Beverage Alcohol Industry or prior experience in consumer products preferred.
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion Topaz and Cognos preferred. Experience on closing preferred.
- Advanced excel skills needed.
- Must be a highly organized individual who is able to work with limited direction; must be able to set and adjust priorities independently.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy and strong analytical skills.
- Must have experience with forecasting process, forecasting and cash flow accuracy and financial analysis.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles.
Based in Montreal
Start date: June 1st, 2018
Duration: 24 months
Status: VIE (Volontariat International en Entreprise/ International Volunteer Program)
Before applying: Please make sure you meet all the expectations to be eligible to the VIE program.
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.