> Provide management team with analysis and recommendations allowing to improve profit and to guarantee achievement of strategy and budget
> Timely and reliable preparation of monthly activity report, Budget, LE and Strategic Plan processes.
> Support the Finance Director in understanding and evaluating the overall performance of the business
> Act as a business partner and be proactive in leading changes to improve business processes and quality of information.
> Manage Financial Analyst (VIE)
- Business planning: elaboration of budgets, forecasts, strategic plan and risk & opportunities. Prepare presentation to the Board and the Group
- Follow-up monthly worldwide business activity, emphasizing variances vs. objectives and providing management with a good understanding of performance, origin of issues, risks and opportunities. Ensure implementation of strategy by defining the relevant KPIs and measuring their achievements. Propose corrective plans to achieve the objectives and improve profit.
- Coordinate completion of Internal Dashboard with support of Financial Analyst
- Provide other departments (Marketing, Sales, Operations) with financial support to help them getting a better understanding of the financial impact of their decisions.
- Be a business partner to stimulate discussion and challenges in order to improve decision making process.
- Follow-up markets performance and support BDDs with financial analysis. Liaise with Regions and MH Finance teams
- Provide New Product development team with financial support to measure profitability of new projects. Attend Go / No Go meetings. Follow-up VAP offer and market demand.
- Analyze and challenge Belvedere distillery production cost looking for costs reduction. Review Budget, LEs and PMT. Evaluate risks and opportunities. Work with Belvedere distillery on cost estimate of new products.
- Follow-up supply chain thanks to monthly reviews of inventory level, obsoletes / low rotation products, markets SFA, logistic costs and products phase in / out. Coordinate with MHCS, markets and Distillery. Provide assumptions / simulations for Budget and LEs. Aim at optimizing inventory level and logistic costs.
- Build Belvedere cash forecasts using a balance sheet approach, elaborate comments and analysis. Evaluate R&O.
- Calculate and simulate worldwide transfer prices. Ensure MH TP policy is properly implemented. Communicate guidelines to the distribution companies. Write and maintain the tax documentation. Calculate profit splits.
- Look permanently for improving planning capabilities of the organization and the efficiency of processes.
- Projects and ad hoc analysis
Education: University or business school, Master in Finance
Languages: French, English
Professional experience & know how:
- 8-10 years experience within the group.
- International experience in both Brand / Regions (headquarter or market) in a controlling / FP&A department.
- Experience and excellent knowledge of IT decisional systems is absolutely key to succeed in the position.
- Solid accounting background also required.
Management, Personal & interpersonal skills:
- High level of commitment, rigorous, integrity and trust, flexible, ready to work long hours, respect of deadlines, priority setting.
- Business oriented, customer focus, looking for excellence, team spirit.
- His experience and organizational skills will allow the candidate to be quickly autonomous and fully responsible.
- Learning on the fly, strong capacities of analysis / synthesis, good written and oral expression are very important.
- Positive mindset, problem solver.
Based in NYC
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.