The FP&A Manager is responsible for providing organizational and administrative support for the financial operations of the North America (NAM) business and as needed for the entire America's region. His/her responsibilities will include but are not limited to supporting the CFO in adherence to all budgeting, forecasting and reporting deadlines, as well as supporting the NAM Managing Director and his direct reports across the commercial aspect of the business. He/She will take action under the direct supervision of the America's CFO, and the indirect supervision of the NAM Managing Director. The FP&A Manager will work collaboratively with other members of the management team and will implement and enforce company financial policies and procedures.
Essential duties and requirements:
Manage the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts as well as to contribute with the 3- year plans for America's operations, including affiliated companies in Canada, Panama, Brazil, Mexico and St. Barths.
- Review monthly P&L results for completeness and accuracy
- Provide narrative on significant variances against budget and prior year
- Provide detailed expenses for departments by request
- Construction-In-Progress (CIP) and CapEx Reporting
- Address specific needs for key projects through financial monitoring of major project costs and facilitating/discussing with project/dpt owners
- Support MD in ad-hoc reporting and analysis, for commercial purposes
- Provide information and ad hoc reports concerning budgeting and reporting activities across the entire region.
- Review post mortem for boutique performance at year-end with comparison to original C6/reco for any boutique under 3 years of age.
- Confirm DOS pricing changes for international markets to ensure accuracy on a quarterly basis and discuss with CMD and CFO.
- Develop other scorecards that will provide insightful information to the Controller and executive team (such as, but not limited to AR/DSO by subsidiary, freight and inventory reports, assisting in DOI calculation, sales trend analysis by subsidiary - wholesale vs retail and weeks of supply, etc...)
- A degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field of study
- 8+ years of experience in a similar capacity
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated skill in dealing with operational departments/individuals
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Retail and Wholesale experience preferred
- Exceptional computer skills (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- SAP experience preferred