Christian Dior and the house that he created in 1947 has become the universal symbol of elegance, excellence and luxury. It created desire, magnifying the beauty of women. Today, the Creative Directors of the House continue to revisit the codes of Dior through Haute Couture, RTW, Leather Goods and Accessories, and Fine Jewelry and Timepieces.
Christian Dior Couture currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Fine Jewelry and Timepieces Manager to join the Christian Dior Couture family in the Sydney Flagship boutique.
Reporting to the Boutique Director you will also have the proven ability to:
- Drive sales targets, KPI's and client strategy by identifying and pursuing opportunities for new lead generation;
- Ensure client loyalty by creating engagements from which the client derives value in the brand and product;
- Mentor sales team on the principles of client development and ways of capturing new lead generation;
- Channel and utilize previous Fine Jewelry and Timepieces knowledge to maximize client experience;
- Provide weekly reporting; communicating potential client and/or market shifts, changes or reactions to engagements/activities, as well as updating and monitoring CDM.
As the successful candidate, you will have a driven and charismatic personality with a 'can-do' attitude, channeling their passion for Fine Jewelry and Timepieces into crafting bespoke memories for both new and existing Christian Dior Couture clients.
You will also possess previous experience within a luxury retailer specializing in Fine Jewelry and Timepieces, with the ability to innovate and provide an exceptional customer service experience to all clients.
Candidates with a bi-lingual capability are encouraged to apply.