- Compile and analyze forecasts for all TR markets
- Communicate latest information from Global Product Marketing/Forecasting on launches, seasonal programs and one shots
- Continuously monitor markets for variance with program guidelines and frozen forecast policy
- Maintain regular contact with markets and support Head Quarters in communicating business objectives and needs
- Be up-to-date on the sales, distribution channel strategy and maintain regular contact with markets
- Support Head Quarters in sharing market business intelligence (opening of new doors, promotion activity and sales results, catalog updates)
- Generate reports accurately and timely for defined markets to measure forecast accuracy and to drive continuous improvement
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Take part in costs optimization of samples and testers usage
- All other duties as assignedIn this position, all initiative taken to propose and conduct any continuous improvement actions / project (optimized tool, simplified processes, reduction of administrative workload...) will be welcome and encouraged.
- Ability to work on own initiative with a pro-active strategic approach to challenges.
- Strong data analysis skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective Team player and ability to motivate a team to achieve set goals.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Customer and market oriented.
- Forecasts Accuracy
- Sales performance
- Products availability
- Inventory level & quality
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business-related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of supply chain experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with advanced Excel data manipulation and analysis skills.
- Familiarity with SAP, Cognos and SharePoint.
- APICS certification is desirable.
Operationally Reports to: Travel Retail Controller
Functionally Reports to: TR Finance
Direct Report: NA
Internal Partners: Global Forecasting Team, Regional Operations and logistic teams, TR Marketing and Sales.