Thomas Pink, an LVMH Maison was founded in 1984 by three brothers, Peter, James & John Mullen whose love of fun and colour offered a new approach to Jermyn Street shirt-making tradition.
In 2018, under the impetus of our CEO & Creative Director, Thomas Pink is currently in a period of regeneration. With shirt-making as its absolute essence, Pink will be re-establishing its unique personality.
Joining Pink is the opportunity to embark on a journey of transformation with a collective of talented individuals who embody the values of Creativity & Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Excellence.
- Ensure our sales, stock and production budgets and plans are always aligned through the season, through managing the forecast process, the inventory targets and the production plan
- Ensure the stock holding strategies are correctly balanced, reacting to the sales plan variability and achieving end of season sell-throughs
- Elevate the S&OP process and animate it with the Finance, Merchandising and Production teams
- Challenge the Merchandise plan from an Inventory risk perspective, and work to find consensus on inventory holding targets
- Work closely with Retail planning to ensure target store stocks are taken into account in the stock plan for existing products and new launches
- Improve the stock projection tools to ensure our UK, US and future regional DCs are always stocked to the correct levels, and highlight any stock risks
- Choose the best logistical network from our suppliers to our regional DCs to balance cost, leadtime and stock holding risk
- Own the critical path to launch from suppliers to stores, and work closely with the Franchise and Wholesale teams to plan for intake accordingly
- Build the production planning tools necessary to plan for our dedicated shirt production lines. Ensure the lines are always loaded and ensure production matches the sales plan through the S&OP process. Manage our purchase orders and monitor materials usage closely
- Manage the weekly production plan, and integrate any re-ordering needs on projected sell-through lines
- Work with our freight forwarders to ensure the optimal delivery route is always chosen
- Design the future ERP requirements and manage the current ERP and Office suite tools in the interim
- Communicate on launch achievability, stock-outs and overstocks, stock quality and age, and obtain arbitration from the Merchandising teams in case of stock tension
- Plan throughput with the DC to ensure operations are never an obstacle to the business
- Previous experience in Supply Chain functions, mainly Demand Planning, Inventory management and Production Planning
- Knowledge of forecasting, inventory management and production planning tools
- Ability to dive into IT systems and processes, and build tools in and around the systems
- Balancing day to day operations and strategic thinking
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Client-centric mindset
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Strong organisational skills
- Energetic and dynamic
- Flexible & adaptable
- Excellent project management skills
A HO based role but visits to out suppliers might be necessary as well as our regional distribution centres.