DEPARTMENT: Finance & Operations
REPORTS TO: FINANCE & OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. It is an interface with the Central Forecast Management Team based in France communicating forecast models created and maintained using Business Intelligence and forecast information gathered from Marketing / Commercial / Merchandising and Finance, working closely with the Customer Services team in Hersham.
- Manage the supply and demand from the frozen date to the OCD:
- Monthly catch up with Marketing / Commercial & GM to ensure we have enough forecasts on launch and promotional items.
- In charge of liaising with Central Forecast Management Team with all the FMR (Forecasts Modification Requests) across categories to adjust the launches if need be.
- Once FMR approved by central, responsible for informing CFM if basic is concerned / Marketing to update FM during quota period for new launches.
- Ensure a smooth flow for all journeys between all departments (from POSM to sales products): sell in of finished goods / POSM allocation
- Ensure all forecasts are done on time each month; in charge of validating each month after the forecasting run what has been actually ordered.
- Inform all departments of any delay incurred in the availability of new products / liaise with the factory and CFM to ensure necessary stock for UK market.
- Liaise closely with the Customer Service Team to support the Management of marketing stock (slow movers and obsolete) held at third party providers.
- Provide tools to reconcile the non-charged items consumption every month (AOG / Samples).
- Experience in a similar role in a consumer goods / retail environment
- Highly organised and structured work approach
- Self starter
- Knowledge of FuturMaster preferred
- Team player
This is a full time role, on a 3 month temporary contract. The candidate must have 3+ years of experience.