MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Forecasting Analyst will be responsible for developing, maintaining and monitoring the forecast and KPI's for the South East Asia region. Reporting to the Associate Director, Forecasting, this individual will be responsible for the monthly S&OP cycle for the assigned region and assist with the Global S&OP cycle as needed. With a passion for data analytics, this individual should have good understanding of excel as well as an understanding of databases and basic familiarity with SQL, dash boarding or equivalent knowledge within BI tools such as Qlik. The Forecasting Analyst must be experienced with forecast methods as they are applied to demand forecast systems and process and must have an understanding on how to manipulate the forecast parameters to maximize demand forecast accuracy and minimize demand forecast volatility.
- Responsible for the forecasting and KPI's for the South East Asia region.
- Provide technical leadership in projects related to supply chain BI (Qlik).
- Document forecasting process flows and SOP's
- Assist and support Forecasting team in generating and analyzing data to support S&OP goals.
- Perform other analytical tasks and/or related duties as assigned by management.
- Participate/Lead in ad-hoc analytical projects as needed.
- One to two years of forecasting analytics with knowledge of Demand Solutions, JDA Manugistics, SAP APO DP or other related forecasting tool a plus.
- One to two years of experience utilizing, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Access and SQL.
- One to two years of programming experience a plus.
- Bachelor's in business, supply chain or statistics.
- Understanding of BI dashboarding tools such as Qlik, Tableau or Power BI.
- APICS, CPIM, CSCP, CLTD or IBF certification a plus.
- Methodical and process oriented.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Must demonstrate project-planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills & be data driven.
- Must be proactive, ability to learn, adeptness to change, ability to teach.
Based in Jersey City, New Jersey Office.