MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE:
Responsible for executing the business strategies as developed by the Regional Sales Manager/Director. The Account Coordinator will oversee the development of the Christian Dior brands at the retail sales level within an assigned territory.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve established retail and net sales goals as set forth by the Regional Sales Manager/Director.
- Build a network of high-performing Beauty Stylists and Selling Specialists.
- Recruit, hire, coach, and motivate Beauty Stylists and Selling Specialists to achieve established sales goals.
- Maintain Selling Specialist spending within budget provided.
- Work with retail store management in the proper planning and execution of product launches, promotions, and special events.
- Implement the corporate merchandising guidelines to ensure the company's brand image at point of sale at all times.
- Negotiate with store personnel to gain space and improve locations for all product categories at the beauty counter.
- Partner with the Education Department in the training and development of Beauty Stylists.
- Follow corporate guidelines and maintain T/E expenses within budget provided.
- Each Account Coordinator works from a home office (one day per week).
- Travel varies by territory and can be extensive.
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- College degree
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting and selecting top-performing Fragrance Specialists, in addition to sell-through Fragrance experience in a multi-door role
- Computer programs proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build and manage high-performing teams