- Develop sell in/ sell thru targets and closely manage sales performance (by counter/ by product) to reach the national sales target and key performance indicators (e.g. share/ ranking/ inventory/ DSO).
- Close tracking of key product launches and promotion event results, together with update on competitor & market activities to management.
- Lead retail team to ensure efficient order taking and stock processing to safeguard optimum inventory at store level.
- Work closely with Marketing to review on new product forecast, develop and execute promotional activities to maximize the sales and exposure of key product launches.
Sales Force Management
- Manage and maintain partnership with HR on annual talent and performance management cycle, advise people development initiatives, review internal talent pipeline.
- Responsible for BC succession and recruitment planning to identify the best-qualified candidates who can represent the brand image and grow within the brand.
- Design and enhance local salary system and incentive programs to be goal-driven and motivating for frontline staff.
- Work closely with trainers to develop and implement sales focus training plans to elevate service standard and productivity.
- Lead trainers to formulate training strategies in line with business goals and objectives and design relevant training and development programs from mid to long term plan for the organization. Measure the impact of training programs against business results. Keep track and analyze training effectiveness and implement improvement plans.
Retail Excellence Management
- Lead and develop retail operations team and frontline staff to improve retail excellence. Ensure frontline staff following Fresh and retail management fundamentals to fully express brand values through our service. Cultivate organization practice with regular counter visit report.
- Enforce regular control of POS merchandising, promotion events and operating conditions up to Fresh standard and in line with central guidelines.
- Instore activity planning and execution (HPP/ AP/ beauty class).
- Assist GM to explore opportunities for new door expansion and counter/ lease renewal to deliver strong retail presence for Fresh.
Plan and control related cost centers by working closely with SSC and ensure expense spent within planned budget with continuous improvement in cost efficiency.
- Degree holder with at least 7-year retail management experience in sales & operations.
- Preferably in cosmetics or luxury products or higher segment consumer goods.
- A result-driven achiever with ambition, motivation and dynamism to steer the team towards the business end vision.
- Strong leadership and people management skills in building effective team.
- Strong interpersonal skills embracing positive thinking.
- Keep update with latest market and business trends
- Good negotiation skill.