Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity to work as a Sales Associate for TAG Heuer? Our watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
We are seeking innovative and ambitious Sales Associates to join our Forum Shops Boutique @ Cesars Palace. If you're excited to drive TAG Heuer's business in this market, we want to connect! Please submit your resume for immediate review.
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales, providing outstanding customer service in accordance with Company guidelines, performing routine operational tasks as assigned by the Store Manager, maintaining the overall appearance of the store and safeguarding Company assets.
STRENGTHS FOR SUCCESS
- Selling skills with ability to meet monthly personal sales goals
- Strong clienteling/customer development skills
- Customer focus: Dedicated to meeting customer expectations and requirements within Company policy parameters
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers via clienteling
- Ability to learn and effectively convey product information
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Achieves monthly and annual sales targets by utilizing in-depth, updated product knowledge, selling and customer service skills
- Maintains client book. Regularly follows up with clients and meets monthly clienteling sales goals
- Assists Store Manager with execution of store marketing initiatives
- Provides superior customer service
- Greets all customers
- Offers assistance in accordance with store customer rotation system
- Answers all customer questions, offers alternate product if requested product is not available
- Seeks assistance when unable to fully meet customer needs
- Processes customer repairs when requested
- Sends thank you notes to customers within two weeks of a purchase
- Maintains store log of customer product requests
- Understands and adheres to all store operational procedures including, but not limited to, opening and closing guidelines, inventory display and presentation guidelines, shipping/receiving policies, etc.
- Conducts daily inventory counts and compares in-store quantities to VRP data. Reconciles all discrepancies with Store Manager daily
- Ensures facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Exhibits proficiency in computer programs used by the Company including Magento and Outlook
In absence of Store Manager:
- Responsible for opening and/or closing store. Ensures all opening/closing procedures are accomplished
- Receives any delivered product into inventory and makes sure it is merchandised correctly
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 3+ years retail sales experience required; luxury experience a plus
- Previous clienteling experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn a technical product strongly preferred
- Ability to type and use e-mail required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and engage with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to develop extensive brand and product knowledge
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights and weekends on a weekly basis, is required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender (including gender identity and expression), pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.