Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity to work as a Boutique Director for TAG Heuer? Our watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
We are expanding our business into Toronto with a new boutique in the Yorkdale Shopping Centre. We are seeking innovative and ambitious Sales Associates to join our team. If you're excited to drive TAG Heuer's business in the Toronto market, we want to connect! Please submit your resume for immediate review.
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales, providing outstanding customer service in accordance with Company guidelines, performing routine operational tasks as assigned by the Boutique Director, maintaining the overall appearance of the store and safeguarding Company assets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Achieves monthly and annual sales targets by utilizing in-depth, updated product knowledge, selling and customer service skills
- Maintains client book. Regularly follows up with clients and meets monthly clienteling sales goals
- Assists Boutique Director with execution of in-store events and store marketing initiatives. Drives attendance at in-store events via clienteling
- Understands and adheres to all store operational procedures including, but not limited to, opening and closing guidelines, inventory display and presentation guidelines, shipping/receiving policies, etc.
- Conducts daily inventory counts and compares in-store quantities to VRP data. Reconciles all discrepancies with Boutique Director daily
- Ensures facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Exhibits proficiency in computer programs used by the Company including Magento and Outlook
- Responsible for opening and/or closing store when manager is absent. Ensures all opening/closing procedures are accomplished
- Receives any delivered product into inventory and makes sure it is merchandised correctly
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 3+ years retail sales experience required; luxury experience a plus
- Previous clienteling experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn a technical product strongly preferred
- Ability to type and use e-mail required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and engage with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to develop extensive brand and product knowledge
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights and weekends on a weekly basis, is required
- Mandarin language skills a plus