The Retail Apprentice is a store based position for those with retail or customer service experience who are eager to begin and grow their career within the luxury and fashion sector. It is a 12 month course alongside the Fashion Retail Academy, and 20% of your time will be off the job learning. At the end of the 12 months you will undertake exams and qualify with a Retail Team Leader qualification.
You will be an ambassador of the brand, ensuring that every client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton promise. You will strive to discover your clients and their every need, and to guide them across the brand and our varied and elegant product offerings, while also ensuring back of house efficiency and operational effectiveness.
This is an incredible opportunity to start your retail journey with one of the world's leading luxury Maisons.
THE LOUIS VUITTON PROMISE
"Whoever you are, whatever the purpose of your visit, I will cherish our time together. I will dare to discover who you are and encourage you to be true to yourself. You will trust me as your personal advisor. We will build a genuine relationship over time. Every time you come to Louis Vuitton, you will leave feeling enriched!"
- Welcome every client and provide the best client experience
- Advise clients across the brand and all product categories
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Engage with clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster brand loyalty
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Learn and master brand and product knowledge
- Assist all store departments with additional tasks as and when required
Louis Vuitton are excited to offer the chance to enrol on a fully funded government accredited retail qualification in partnership with the Fashion Retail Academy!
- You will work four or five days per week in store, and attend off the job learning with the FRA 20% of the time
- Must be able to commit to a 12 month course from July 2019
- At the end of the course you will complete exams within three months in order to graduate
- You will qualify with a Level 3 Retail Team Leader accreditation
- This is a full time position - 37.5h between Monday - Sunday
- Business & Brand
- Personal & Team Performance
- Commercial Finance
- Sales, Stock & Service
- Tech for Retail