Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are looking for a passionate and driven Full-Time Sales Consultant to join in our Menswear team in the Flagship Store in New Bond Street.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopper style approach to sales.
- To demonstrate product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising and marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
- Introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets
- To deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure a knowledge of sales targets and department/boutique performance on a daily and weekly basis
- Follow all stock management procedures
- Support the team to maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and display
- To be conversant with selling systems, cash and credit and exchange procedures.
- To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store
- Take all actions necessary to maximise security and prevent theft of product
- To ensure that the Department operates in accordance with the Company administration systems and procedures to minimise losses
- Participate in team meetings and make a positive contribution
- To carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- Maintain the highest standards of visual merchandising, housekeeping and Christian Dior Couture standards within the boutiques and department stores.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have passion for menswear
- Have previous experience withing the luxury fashion industry
- Be representable at all times in line with company grooming standards
- Have the ability to work full time (40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7)
- Be confident to develop and maintain strong relationships to ensure each customer receives a consistent and professional service throughout
- Continuously maintain high standards, driven to succeed and motivated to achieve personal and team goals
- Have a genuine passion for Dior and an interest in the luxury retail and the fashion industry
- Be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Have a fluent command of English and another language is preferred
- Be eligible to work in the UK