An exciting opportunity exists for a retail professional to join Australia's most dynamic Swiss watch brand - TAG Heuer in our Boutique at Brisbane.
Swiss Avant-Garde since 1860, TAG Heuer is one of the world's largest and most progressive Swiss watch brands and part of the world's leading luxury goods group, LVMH.
TAG Heuer is currently seeking a high performing Sales Consultant to join our team in Brisbane, in a full time capacity.
WHAT THE ROLE IS
Reporting to the Boutique Manager, the Sales Consultant will be responsible for meeting individual and boutique sales targets, providing exceptional client service levels at all times, cultivating and maintaining a loyal client base and assisting with daily boutique operations. The Sales Consultant will play a fundamental role in driving the brand awareness.
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM YOU
- Strategic Selling: Maximize sales opportunities and develop potential clients.
- Build long-term relationships with our loyal clients.
- Boutique environment: maintain excellent condition of all displays, be aware of all security procedures, participate in all stock-takes and in general, maintain the boutique to ensure smooth operations. Taking care of the area of responsibility as assigned by the Boutique manager.
- Be a strong Team Player: assist colleagues in sales and actively participate in the daily duties of the boutique.
- Collaboratively work with the management and keep them informed with new ideas to improve everyday business in the boutique.
- Achieving sales targets and building greater product and brand awareness for customers;
- Respect, support and work efficiently with everyone to create a dynamic team.
- Story telling/client experience: ability to bring emotion, surprise and culture to the client.
- Clienteling: Follow-up all sales leads and develop clients into long-term relationships, by emailing and keeping in touch with the them on a regular basis. Take this opportunity to build upon the boutiques' clientele book.
- Act as a brand ambassador and uphold the brand image for TAG Heuer.
- Support events, activities and change of visual merchandising in consultation with the Boutique Manager & Retail manager.
- Communicate all product and customer feedback to the Boutique Manager in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast with products and selling strategies, by attending all training programs, courses arranged by the company.
- Well-presented and groomed at all times.
- In order to facilitate smooth operations, and continuity of business at the boutique level the Sales Consultant may have to travel to other TAG Heuer locations from time to time.
- To demonstrate certain level of flexibility and adaptability with the roster i.e. change in hours/days etc.
At TAG Heuer, we are looking for talents who are creative, energetic, pragmatic, results-orientated and agile. While technical expertise is very important in everything we do, personality matters a lot to us: bring your own style!
You must possess the below:
- Sales & service oriented
- Mature, Adaptable and Flexible
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed with the luxury goods industry and customers
- Passion for retail, timepieces, jewellery
- High integrity and honest
- Willingness to represent the brand and act as the ‘'ambassador''
- Team player
- Efficient computer literacy skills