About This Opportunity
Christian Dior K.K. is looking for a Gaisho Sales Specialist.
This position's mission is to act as a brand ambassador by delivering an exciting and exceptional experience to customers in order to achieve store sales as well as provide excellent service to customers.
Maximize sales opportunities through intensive sales activities in collaboration with department store.
Your negociation and communication skills will be valuable when working with a diverse range of interal and external relations.
All employees have great love and respect for Christian Dior in Christian Dior K.K. We have very open and international office environment, and we interact each other regardless of positions or ages.
If you have strong passion for fashion and are looking for a with great teamwork and friendly working environment, Christian Dior K.K. will be a great match!
Various career paths are available both at Christian Dior or with different brands within the LVMH group.
- Increased responsibilities in line with growth of the company
- The same position in other LVMH group companies
- Perform all sales throughout the sales process (presale, event site, post event) guaranteeing constant meetings, negotiation and agreements with the department store.
- Perform all the activities related to post-sales (e.g. closing, system input etc).
- Support sales events for existing boutiques.
- Manage the relation with the customer during the whole process from customer ensuring the highest customer satisfaction welcome to sale closing and payment (also when sale closing is happening later).
- Develop the strong relationship with department stores where Dior boutiques are not located at this moment.
- Support the Gaisho activities for newly opened boutiques and boutiques which need to strengthen the relationship.
- Contribute the sales as a client advisor in his/her boutique when there are no sales events nor Gaisho activities.
- Fluent in both Japanese nad English
- Work experience in retail fashion industry.
- More than 5 years' experience as a sales staff.
- Experience to work with Gaisho department.
- Knowledge of High Jewelry products is plus.
- Passion for fashion.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong sense of ownership
- Proactive selling
Founded in 1947 in Paris. Ever since the first show, Dior has kept attracting people with the new look which is elegant, structured, and infinitely feminine.
Dior has been a vocal supporter of gender equality and female empowerment and as part of the support, we launched mentorship program: Women @Dior
A year long project that pairs female Christian Dior employees with female students interested in their area of expertise. This is designed to enable cross cultural, cross generational and cross functional interactions. At the International Women's Day (March 8th, 2017), 200 female students from all over the world gathered at the head office in Paris and enjoyed touring the maison's atelier, along with the brand's newly opened state-of-the-art archive facility: Dior Héritage.