It's an exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a period of rapid growth. The Global Client Service Manager will work within the Client Relations team overseeing Client Service & Support activities at global level. With the main objective of improving client satisfaction by providing best in class Customer Service and placing customer experience as one of the key flows of the customer engagement lifecycle.
Job Responsibilities not limited to:Gather a complete overview on how our clients see the experience with LOEWE, across channels & touchpoints, and develop tools to monitor it.
- Work closely with Retail Operations Teams & Retail Managers in the different markets to deliver an outstanding customer experience by cascading down client experience evaluation, working to improve front to back activities and setting in place a client centric mindset amongst store staff.
- Coordinate the deployment of Client Service Centers in all our geographies in close conjunction with Loewe.com team and ensure that the execution corresponds to LOEWE Client Experience standards of service.
- Implement Customer Voice / NPS program integrated within CRM environment with reengagement and referral processes using clienteling and loyalty programs /tools.
- Develop Customer Experience trainings in partnership with different stakeholders (HR, Trainers, Retail Excellence, Operations, Marketing).
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in global client service roles.
- Highly organized with high attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Ability to solve problems alongside a strong personal drive.
- Analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude.
- Experience working in multicultural environments.