The community manager and content planner will be responsible for ensuring real time activation and community management of Belvedere Maison owned channels, while planning and developing content (BTL and ATL assets) for Belvedere global marketing initiatives, in collaboration with external and internal partners (incl. agencies, MH Central Creative Services, Media consumer connections manager and BTL team).
Establish Social audit and Playbook
- Audit of Belvedere's social channels with analysis that includes: Individual posts, Photo and copy, Community management, Content pillars, General observations on the regional Belvedere accounts
- Create a Social Media Playbook that will inform Belvedere's new approach to social media, including: Objectives, brand Personality, target Audience, hashtag Usage, content Pillars (content strategy), recommended content mix, activating paid vs organic, role of channels, appropriate posting cadence, local market implementation guideline, local market content capture guidelines, social visual identity for 3- channel.
Tactical/ Real-time activation & Community Management
- Community management of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Implementation of tone and voice established in social playbook
- Conversation management, including responding to, deleting and escalating user comments to brand team, as appropriate
Define and execute Social Media Strategy
- Distribution strategy, Creative brief and distribution of content across Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, and YouTube for marketing initiatives
- Implementation of best practices across creative development and copywriting for AON Evergreen content and brand campaigns. (both organic and paid assets and copy)
Develop an escalation policy including appropriate stakeholders to engage, roles and responsibility per party, and appropriate timing per step
Maintain and continuously optimize the global Belvedere website
Monthly and quarterly reporting / measurement / analytics against strategy goals
Provide key performances metrics, context against historical and competitors and insights for on-going optimization for Maison social media accounts
Oversee development, production and execution of content for key marketing initiatives
- Work in close relationship with external agencies and MH Central Creative Services on Content ideation, strategy and production for our key initiatives as well as Evergreen content
- Manage a content production budget
Ensure cohesion of content created for each component of the programs (BTL, PR and events, digital)
Education: Undergraduate Degree required, MBA Preferred
Languages: English, working knowledge of French a plus
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years, relevant, multi-disciplined digital marketing experience- luxury or Wines and Spirts a plus
- Including minimum of 2 years working as a Community manager in a similar role
- Be passionate and articulate with the ability to analyse the implications of online communications and messages.
- Must have a cutting edge interest in social media and be abreast with the fast changing nature of social media and ensuring that new opportunities for engaging with customers are realised.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work successfully and focused in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership ability with outside partners and vendors
- Working knowledge of French a plus
Role based in NYC (Chelsea)