MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Global Digital Art Director will lead the development of breakthrough digital creative experiences and the execution of all online, ecommerce and digital marketing tactics for global fresh.com, email channels, and retailer partner digital channels. Day-to-day workflow will include partnering with creative, UX, and copy to bring to life the brand digitally with speed and conviction, whilst maintaining high standards for digital design, user experience and innovation in the digital space. They will also be responsible for supporting the broader global e-commerce markets on an as-needed basis.
- Responsible for bringing elevated creative solutions for all fresh digital experiences including: global product launches, homepage takeovers, landing pages, emails, social paid ads, banners, partner sites, mobile sites and animations
- Collaborate with Creative and Marketing to establish a scalable design system for all our marketing, triggered, transactional, and editorial emails.
- Drive creative execution of marketing initiatives and global product launches based on strategic objectives and KPIs
- Adhere to Fresh's global brand standard, with emphasis on regional/local relevancy
- Partner with Creative to concept and art direct digital led content. Occasionally attend photoshoots. Approve retouching.
- Maintain visual and conceptual consistency with offline brand strategy for campaigns and apply to all digital mediums; maintain awareness of future initiatives and how they relate to overall creative strategy
- Oversee production process for all global online assets
- Develop and refine the design process to reflect technical requirements of delivery platform
- Collaborate with Copy, Social and Print teams to streamline content creation
- Evolve and manage the global digital style guidelines
- Management of multiple projects, timeline, as well as 1-2 designers/freelancers and agencies.
- Must present online portfolio that reflects high-end product design work for digital, advertising, campaigns, promotions, and other marketing related projects
- BFA in Communication Design or related area
- 5 -7 years of direct design experience (in an agency or in-house design team)
- Expert knowledge in Adobe CC Programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After effects, Keynote, Sketch and InVision
- Experience in HTML, CSS, and Wordpress
- Demonstration and understanding of responsive web design
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of UI and experiential design
- Stellar typography and digital design skills
- Fluency designing with motion, animation and video
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and with a variety of people in various disciplines
- Superior organizational, multi-tasking skills and a natural collaborator
- Drive for innovation and seeks knowledge in latest design, trends, technologies
Based in New York.