MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Fresh global ecommerce team manages 3 e-commerce enabled sites, plus 3 additional non-ecommerce enabled sites (in conjunction with local/in-market support) across different countries/regions on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform. We are looking to add a highly motivated and enthusiastic project coordinator to our team to manage our website queue and workload with local and remote teams. We need someone who can dive in and own the timeline and deliverables on our many online projects.
- Track and report on progress against schedules and budgets for website projects and ensure both internal and external teams are meeting deadlines
- Track vendor hours spent against budget and ensure work is being executed responsibly
- Manage communication between all project stakeholders; ensure that arising issues or changes are properly addressed to keep the timeline on track
- Manage ongoing queue of enhancements and bugs with our external development team and internal stakeholders
- Provide QA support on desktop, mobile, and tablet, and coordinate needed QA input from other stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with internal partners, external vendors and Fresh brand ecommerce managers
- 1-2 years of experience in e-commerce space.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a website platform such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud or similar commercial content management systems
- Familiarity with JIRA or other bug tracking software
- Experience working in a multi-site or multi-country environment; prefer some experience working with international markets.
- Knowledge of the beauty industry or consumer packaged goods industry is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail and quality
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written
- Solid understanding of web development and basic UX principles
Based in our New York City office