MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Manage the creation of visual elements (both creative and visual) to support the U.S. market, ensuring company integrity at the point of sale.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create media across multiple platforms - print, web, mobile, and outdoor (90%).
- Revise and update ongoing projects, finalizing files for production.
- Retouch photos through color correction and image conversion.
- Create and maintain LVMH Fragrance Brands assets and project archive.
- Fulfill occasional need for comps of developed projects.
- Create instore launch rendering for retailer presentations
- Create layouts for Invitations, brochures, educational materials. Some Adobe Premiere editing skills are desireable.
- Educate and train sales force in areas of the visual image of LVMH Fragrance Brands merchandising standards (5%).
- Execute light administrative duties (5%).
- Create purchase orders and submit invoices.
- Track assets, project manage active creative jobs, and set timelines for projects.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- 3+ years of design experience in both corporate and store levels in areas of visual merchandising, advertising, buying, sales, and management; Beauty & Luxury Goods experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Exceptional expertise in typography and layout design
- Understanding of color
- Knowledge of print production preferred
- Ability to multitask and adhere to strict, tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, and ability to collaborate with various internal and external partners
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint on Mac platform