TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and teamwork, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated:
We are developing the TAG Heuer Studio within the Content and Creative Marketing team. We create, we produce, and we convey the values of our brand through storytelling:
- Support the creation of assets for various usage (social media, advertising, print...)
- Being involved with marketing actions
- Create overall design, look and feel for various projects and activations in collaboration with other departments from marketing team, sales, product and digital.
- Using and evolving the brand to create original assets for cross channel campaigns
- Researching and analyzing current social media trends in terms of visual usage
- Actively engage in improving and innovating day to day workflows and design procedures
- Assist the other departments and markets in choosing the right style, attractive graphics, images, and other visual elements to adapt them according to the objectives of the project and activation
- Work with key business stakeholders to manage key brand design projects from concept through to execution
- You have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer/ Interaction Design or similar.
- You are passionate about design with a strong portfolio that showcases your work, illustrating how you contributed to solving specific problems with functional designs
- You are well-versed in design principles, typography, color, and layout
- You are proficient Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and have a very good understanding of UX, UI, and interaction design across digital touchpoints
- You are passionate about motion design and micro-interactions (Illustrator & After Effect)
- You are capable of articulating design concepts and turning feedback into design changes and you are up to date with all current design technologies/trends and developments
- You have an excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills with a can-do, positive attitude
- You have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- You are fluent in English and French
- You are a proven team player who can effectively work and interface with all levels of the organization