The Product Sales Manager (PSM) for Gucci is the key people element to DFS' vision of exceptional people delivering exceptional product. The PSM is the primary conduit between the corporate merchant team and the
customer, ensuring a seamless customer experience aligned to the company vision while effectively driving
sales. Managing, mentoring, and developing a cross-functional sales team, the PSM brings to this role
energy, an ability to lead and correct while acting ‘on their feet' and an intuitive sense to think ahead and
problem solve. The PSMs own their brand/categories of business at store level and are responsible for
ensuring promotions, product training, and overall floor presentations are being met. In addition, they are
engaged at a strategic level and work directly with the corporate merchant team on effectively executing
what needs to happen to drive sales today as well as communicating future opportunities for growth.
The Product Sales Manager possesses an outgoing and assertive personality, strong interpersonal skills, and
a desire to lead and inspire their teams. Most importantly, they possess a passion for the brands and
products they represent.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Management, Business or equivalent preferred, not essential.
- Critical Skills: Fluency in English and other languages as required by location.
- Work Experience: 2+years retail store experience required. Leadership experience with sales and
- luxury merchandise highly desired.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong multidimensional leadership ability. Able to effectively operate in a culturally diverse environment with astuteness and sensitivity.
- Must have high degree of integrity and confidentiality with a keen sense of business/financial acumen
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work under stringent deadlines and high pressure and be able to prioritize a heavy workload with multiple deadlines.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with personnel at various levels.
- Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written and be comfortable in making presentations.
- Function as a resourceful and proactive team member.
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be accurate.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills; ability to work with complex issue.
- Able to make sound decisions with relevant facts at hand. Does not shy away from conflict.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and on weekends and outside of regular office hours, if required.