We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the House of Guerlain, a band which has explored, innovated and perfected luxury fragrance, skincare and makeup.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the key elements to your success will be your strong business acumen, ability to develop and drive the growth of Makeup and Fragrance axes at Guerlain. Your responsibilities will be including but not limited to:
- To initiate 360∘launch plan and strategies to meet the launch and corporate objectives. To support sell out objectives by proposing comprehensive launch mix.
- Responsible for developing the product concept and position. To initiate the product concept & Chinese naming, to prepare product fact sheet, product insert, provide new products and launch event mechanism for trade DM ...
- ATL & BTL communication plan and execution. Integrated communication and promotion program for product launch, including CRM, sampling, Internet, co-up, promotion, event and animation, and sales support program. To follow up with the detail execution.
- Develop a timetable for all the strategic launches to ensure that all related programs and materials could be delivered on time.
- To review the launch performance report. To evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs and thus improve future planning.
- To implement the launch and projects within the given budget.
- To monitor market trend and competitors launch campaign.
FORECAST & STOCK MANAGEMENT
To responsible for stock forecast, inventory management and take corresponding actions including:
- Implement FM every month to update the forecast quantity based on the new product launches and promotional programs
- Improve the forecast accuracy
- To closely monitor the stock level, novelty shipment, to avoid over stock or out of stock. To take corrective actions whenever there are stock issues
- Control A&P budget and invest on maximum efficiency
- Strong communication within marketing team, and inter-departmental with sales team, share service functions.
- 5 years or above marketing experiences with minimum 2 years in beauty industry is a must.
- Strong in communication, coordination, planning and interpersonal skills
- Strong marketing knowledge and experiences, in marketing planning, in communication/ adv., product concept, as well as marketing activities execution.
- Retail-oriented, customer-focus. Experiences in retail-related industry is a plus.
- Drive and deliver quality result in a timely manner
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness, responsiveness
- Excellent in English and good presentation skills are required.
- Familiar with events executions