An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced, enthusiastic, goal orientated and sales focused Sales Manager to join the House of Guerlain, a band which has explored, innovated and perfected luxury fragrance, skincare and makeup.
Reporting to the Brand General Manager, key to your success will be your strong business acumen, ability to lead, motivate and develop the team. Your responsibilities will be including but not limited to:
- Sales & Operations
- Drive Guerlain sales while remaining to true to Guerlain core values and mission.
- Effective at building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with department stores; involve in key business negotiations.
- Identify underperforming metrics and develop strategies that leverage company programs, tools, and resources to improve and grow the business.
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain and/or expand sales in conjunction with corporate goals and objectives.
- Identify the best practice; review and refine internal procedures when needed.
- People Management
- Drive brand recognition, awareness and loyalty by developing and maintaining relationships with Guerlain leadership and BA's.
- Attract, hire, and retain a diverse team of top talent.
- Contribute to the setting of sales KPI, strategies, incentive schemes and training programs/tools to increase sales productivity.
- Promote a culture of service excellence amongst the leadership team by sharing best practices, establishing priorities, and providing support.
- Retail Projects
- Be responsible for launching retail projects, ie. Neolande/CRM, IPOS, counter replenishment etc.
- Partner and communicate professionally and effectively with all support services within the company (Marketing, Finance and Training functions) to accomplish key projects and/or training programs.
skills and Experience:
- 5 - 8+ years beauty retailign and/or department store management experiences is a MUST
- Drive engagement by creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organisation achieves its objectives
- Must be albe to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, naviagate through ambiguity and balance multiple priorities
- English and Excel proficiency