As Operation Manager, you will manage all aspects of product flow, loss prevention, facilities, and health & safety. You will lead, manage and develop the stock team and partner with the management team in store to optimise operations across and between all departments/concessions, delivering a positive impact on sales, service and stock management
Team Management and Development
- Inspire and lead your team to proactively support the delivery of the Louis Vuitton Promise, through demonstrating and modeling the 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes.
- Support the team with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, partner with the Field Coach Trainer and Store Manager to tailor individual plans.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans in collaboration with your Manager.
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations.
- Manage and motivate the team to meet goals: create a positive harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers.
- Communicate and translate company vision, goals and relevant business news and information to the team, supporting them in understanding their individual and collective contribution.
- Proactively provide the Country office with recommendations, qualitative feedback and creative ideas based on knowledge about the store and operational needs leveraging expertise within the team
Product Flow and Stock Control:
- Manage product flow in and out of the store replenishment from delivery to shop floor
- Optimise operations processes in the store relating to product flow e.g. rotative counts, geographic locations, deliveries etc
- Develop initiatives to improve stock management with a direct positive impact on stock loss
- Partner with sales management to ensure shop soiled and defective procedures are adhered to
- Set up and track stock KPI's for review with Store Director on a monthly basis
- Develop closer working relationships between stock and shop floor teams
- Work closely with Logistics Manager to identify and address issues and areas for improvement
- Manages accuracy of store stock file
- Partner with Management to ensure security risks are minimized and appropriate procedures are in place (staff, clients, health and safety, theft, fire etc.)
- Work closely with Security & Safety Manager to identify and address issues and areas for improvement building action plans where necessary
- Ensure all team members have security training to support increasing awareness and reduce thefts.
- Partner with Harrods security to ensure the correct support is received
Facilities, Maintenance and IS&T:
- Review and follow up of maintenance and minor works, and IS&T
- Support and deputise for Store Manager in matters related to external suppliers
- Work closely with Facilities & Maintenance department and IS&T department to identify and address issues and areas for improvement
- Partner with Harrods facilities to ensure support where needed
- Arrange access for contractors in a timely manner