- Lead the business controlling team to support brands, via reporting, financial analysis, budgeting and business control. To provide insightful view to drive business
- Identify and suggest improvement opportunities, set up KPIs, lead business controlling team to deliver strong performance, optimize the business control process and enhance the analysis
- Develop strong business controlling team and talent succession plan
- Leading business controlling team on daily and ad hoc financial reporting, planning (budget, 3-YR plan, R1&R2) and analysis
- Monthly actual report preparation and analysis, track financial & business performance vs. forecast and budget on a regular base, generate variance analysis report, and clear explanation of all material variances, and communicate and follow up with key stakeholders
- Establish key metrics to gauge business performance. Develop internal processes and key performance indicators to help manage business and drive cost saving, productivity and better performance
- Work closely with the sales and marketing function and provide analytical support to enhance profitability of all product lines/distribution channels
- Identify improvement opportunities, share best practice across brands and benchmark with market
- Coach, motivate and develop team members to deliver strong support to business, with value added insightful view with financial professional independency
- Support other finance functions to be the communication bridge with business if needed
- Other assignments/projects support to CFO
- Scope of this position include all brands hosted by the SSC excluding Dior which has his own Controlling team and Givenchy which is managed by China. In total 6 brands need to be managed representing ~150Meuro sales.
- Lead and back up brand controller for new brand integration and setup.
- Strong retail mindset and technical skill, with 15 years+ accounting and controlling experiences gained in a FMCG company. AX experiences is a plus
- Must be a result driven individual with sharp business acumen
- Good team player, with 8 years+ managerial experience with a team (at least 3 people). With hands-on spirit and can-do attitude.
- Excellent cross functional communication and interpersonal skills, mature and able to take healthy challenges.
- Flexible, dynamic, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Proactive, highly self-motivated, can work under pressure.
- Excellent in written and spoken English, at professional level