> Lead and implement Commercial strategy with General Manager
> Manage, recruit, motivate and develop commercial team
> Plan, drive and monitor Acqua di Parma Net and Retail Sales targets ensuring the brand image is adhered to at all time.
> Accelerate retail sales in key accounts by negotiating and implementing ambitious activity plan, space/location, store support and new store opening
> Build effective relationships both internal and external, having in-depth knowledge of the accounts to ensure the development of the business.
> Manage and develop field team ensuring consistency of business practices across regions and leading commercial team meeting
> Review proposed individual wholesale and Retail Targets by store with the General Manager and Area managers
> Manage the relationship with local store senior management along with the Area Managers and negotiate space, location and terms directly with independents department stores
> Recommend, monitor and analyse Promotions and Events retail targets and plan for success with area managers, marketing and training team
> Plan and monitor level of permanent and temporary staffing and manage relevant budget and agencies
> Prepare and implement motivating and competitive incentive program
> Measure, track and enhance retail sales productivity in all stores
> Work closely with HR business partner to support the team
> Manage and drive ROI of BC related cost centres
> Produce retail KPI report on a monthly basis
> Work with training manager to prepare and implement relevant Education plans for each channel
> Ensure daily, weekly and monthly retail sales reports and analyses are accurate and share with UK team and relevant Head office departments
> Review distribution opportunities with General Manager including potential UK boutique : ensure the distribution meet ARA requirements.
> Develop, negotiate and implement an annual business plan for each designated Key Account in collaboration with the Key account executive
> Lead the management of key accounts by means of regular business reviews, strategy meetings, and negotiation of annual commercial agreements.
> Build effective relationships both internal and external, having a wealth of knowledge of the accounts to ensure the development of the business
> Ensure accounts respect payment terms and achieve the company DSO targets.
Key Leadership / Managerial Competencies
- Results & P&L driven
- Project Management and ability to manage complex cross functional projects.
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem solving: A constant quest to improve the status quo and improve effectiveness, through identification and recommendation of solutions to resolve issues and maximize opportunities
- Presentation Skills: Strong ability to articulate analysis into recommended action plans to senior management and retailers
- Team player
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills and proven track record of attention to detail
- Strong IT skills MS Office, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Substantial experience of retail management
- Experience of Key Account Management
- Good understanding of retail principles and practices
- Genuine affinity with the luxury good category