The Head of Data Application, Integration and Analytics will be responsible for the data perimeter, data integration and data visualization on both application support and project/evolution activities. This includes datalake, PowerBi, Talend DI/ESB and developing the API/ESB approach. The position holder will be the main point of contact for data governance and the implementation of cross-functional data processing solutions in conjunction with the central or regional business departments for IT activities (build & run).
Maintenance in operational condition support
- Supervises the application support teams
- Ensures documentation for both end users and support teams
- Monitoring application support KPIs and SLAs
- Ensures regular communication with key users regarding the monitoring.
- Taking care oft he KPI dashboard and ensuring that SLAs are respected
- Supervise our external service providers on the technical management, including the planning of the processing of the data environment
- Responsability for the stability / availability of the systems
- Managing of the contractual and operational relationship with the external service providers
- Monitoring in-service support indicators
Projects / Innovation / Architecture
- Contributing to define the data roadmap and data governance
- Managing the project portfolio in the Data/Analytics domain as well as in application integration (talend)
- Ensuring the communication with business stakeholders on the progress of projects
- Directly manages certain projects
- Ensuring the follow-up of the workload plan versus the capacity of the teams
- Coresponding with other departments on the department's domain roadmap
- Ensuring the permanent monitoring of the scope and working in collaboration with the business on future developments
- Sveveral years of experience in the field of data (governance, datalake implementation, customer data, powerBi), ideally in the retail/luxury sector.
- Expertise in Talend ESB/DI, BigQuery datalake solutions and data governance.
- DATA modeling UML, Merise
- Distributed and service-oriented architecture / APIs
- Talend v7.x ESB
- APIs (Rest / SOAP)
- GCP BigQuery
- SQL Server & Azure Datawarehouse
- Bitbucket / git flows
- Power BI (Office365)
- JIRA (project management)
- English required
- ITIL, AGILE (scrum)