As a Business Solution Lead, you will have a key role into bringing the vision of a specific business topic to life and you will be accountable for the business needs identification and the strategic orientation and relationship with the Maisons, in the context of your topic.
You will be exciting your partners and Maisons with a compelling and clear roadmap and drive towards business-oriented products and services with measurable results.
You will be the CEO of a portfolio of Business Solutions for a specific business topic for the group, accountable for their business impact and success with the Maisons in terms of satisfaction and adoption.
Your main missions
Reporting to the Digital Business Solutions Director of the LVMH Group, you will play a key role:
- Define a vision of success for your topic in terms of market parity, differentiation and innovation. Assess the maturity of Maisons on these points and spot gaps & opportunities.
- Balance corporate goals with long-term market trends and opportunities to prioritize needs on your vertical and solutions to be created at the group level. Balance Maison interests and strategic group outlook when making decisions.
- Design the product & services catalogue, the business model and the process to support it from onboarding a new Maisons, to building use-cases, maintenance and innovation.
- Communicate efficiently this vision in a clear and compelling way for stakeholders of various profiles and seniority up to CEO level and align them towards a common vision, inside the Digital team, the Holding and with Maisons.
- Pro-actively source and map requirements expressed by your internal and external stakeholders in respects to your vertical and brief the technology team to propose replicable and scalable solutions that would interest not one but many Maisons
- Drive the production teams towards building your vision and delivering results within the budget and timeline agreed and communicated
- Participate in the evaluation of solutions available on the market, potential contractors, partners and vendors
- Drive concrete business use-cases or projects with Maisons from planning to execution.
- Share and promote reusable platform assets towards Maisons but also identify best practices within the Group, publish toolkit, training material and guidelines to protect and empower operational teams
- Contribute to the Maisons & group community on your topic and promote a sharing mindset with the Transformation Team
- Report on your vertical's KPIs to digital team & group management