- Global leader in luxury champagne, wines & spirits
- Centrally located in Barangaroo precinct
- Agile workspace committed to a sustainable future
Moët Hennessy Australia & New Zealand has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and innovative Head of eBusiness to join our dynamic team based in Sydney. Reporting to our Managing Director, this role will accelerate our eBusiness sales and digital presence through integrated campaigns focused on consumer engagement, conversion and advocacy.
Exceptional Brands that Each Cultivate Their Own Uniqueness
Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, Glenmorangie, Belvedere and Hennessy are just some of the world renowned LVMH wines and spirit brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs complemented by our "local" icons Chandon, Cape Mentelle and Cloudy Bay all of which share unique character and a strong culture of excellence.
Overseen by Moët Hennessy, these exceptional champagnes, wines and spirits from around the world come together as a collection of rare brands where heritage and innovation, authenticity and creativity converge.
"Our 26 Houses are all inspired by the same spirit of perfection, shaped by the ongoing quest for innovation they pursue daily, from production and marketing to distribution, in order to continually strengthen the appeal and reputation of our brands." Philippe Schaus, CEO of Moët Hennessy.
Your Profile - Skills & Experience Required
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in:
- Creating and implementing a growth strategy for e-Retail that increases sales and elevates presence across retail partners
- Managing all aspects of eCommerce to grow direct sales, build relationships, and create exceptional consumer experiences
- Establishing a compelling consumer value proposition (CVP) across owned platforms, partnerships and marketplaces as well as all parts of the consumer journey
- Transform our direct business through a sound understanding of trade, performance marketing, search, conversion optimization, analytics and fulfillment
- Digital marketing experience including social advertising, data driven marketing, influencer management, search and CRM
- Experience leading and establishing high functioning and highly motivated teams by nurturing inclusion, trust and collaboration
- Creating a vision for long term growth by identifying the risks & opportunities; outlining how and why we need to navigate these with the support and engagement of the wider business
- Partnering with key stakeholders to ensure storytelling and amplification is fully integrated into campaigns across the path to purchase to deliver improved conversion and advocacy
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing senior leadership to embed new strategies and ways of working.
- Establish business wide and function specific learning & development of e-Business
At Moët Hennessy we believe in leading from the front and embodying our five values in everything that we do. To be part of the team you will be a innovative and thought provoking leader with a charismatic personality with a spirit of conquest approach to work and life. You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence key stakeholders with elegance and integrity to achieve business wins. You will enjoy working as part of a team, sharing knowledge and insight of past experiences and new learnings. You are an individual that appreciates the finer things in life but acknowledges that all things must be practiced with epicureanism in mind.
Benefits & EVP
Moët Hennessy is part of the LVMH Group and shares the commitment to the advancement of exceptional talents both locally and internationally. As an organisation we believe that people make the difference and as such, we are committed to creating the future movers and shakers of tomorrow through a broad range of training and development opportunities and mentoring programs.
As a business we are also committed to shaping an organisation of inclusion and diversity, with flexible working and agile work practices that empower our people to excel in what they do. We reward our teams with competitive packages and benefits including product and travel allowances, along with peer recognition awards celebrating our successes.
Moët Hennessy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore, send through your CV today. Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.