- Be in-charge of makeup and grooming training for all Beauty Advisors.
- Be in-charge of developing the makeup expertise of local makeup artists and net sales of the category
- Be the GUERLAIN MAKE UP Ambassador (image, techniques, sale, and expertise) for Hong Kong & Macau
- Represent GUERLAIN values towards clients/ journalists/... during HPP/POS animations and press events, workshop beauty class
- Inspire the GUERLAIN Team (BAs, Makeup Experts, Makeup Specialists) on further developing their makeup skills and be digital savvy
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify training needs, implement and deliver training programs such as customer service training and core training programs to enhance their competencies of the professional beauty advisors
- Prepare training materials and responsible for training implementation, administration and evaluation
- Design, transmit and evaluate training needs.
- Visits counters and concept stores for coaching and refresh training
- Develop competencies of makeup Experts and Makeup Specialists all around the country, through POS Coaching for top doors on make-up knowledge, looks, application techniques, styles, creativity and service
- Guarantee that grooming rules are properly respected by each local Makeup Artist on POS
- Provide high standards of service to customers.
- Create and conduct workshops and beauty class.
- Manage customers' complaint.
- Identify training needs with Retails Managers and Marketing team for achieve target through on and on support
- Lead and animate major in-store events (flagship, priority line doors) for the country and abroad upon request, and ensure retail sales targets achievement
- Be the voice of GUERLAIN regarding "make-up" in trade-press magazines (interviews etc...)
- Participate in PR activities when requested (fashion shows, photo shoots...)
- Possibility to join the "Art Team" for special Events when requested
- Feedback the Makeup Artist Zone in collecting all Make Up Experts' initiatives or achievements that could be fruitfully extended to all markets.
- Feedback the Makeup Artist Zone on competitions' information on the basis of regular reports.
- Analyze sales result and consolidate feedback from POS
- Execute the follow up planning
- Report to Training Manager
ROUTINE JOB DUTIES
- Update the training files
- Prepare the coaching objectives
- Consolidate all feedback
- Review sell out
- Counter coaching
- Training team meeting
- Meeting with sales team / marketing team
- Review planning / training program
- Review the sell out of the launch products
- Counter managers meeting
- New products training / Products refresh training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Creative, beauty culture, a feel for luxury, refinement
- Active listener, easy contact, make others feel confident, psychology
- Result-oriented, always striving to achieve more
- Receptive to figures and objectives, sense of detail and service
- Customer-oriented, excellent selling and service skills
- Able to train, coach and develop people on make-up techniques and application
- Customer-service oriented
- Excellent conversation skills, excellent level in "local language" and English spoken requested
- Excellent presentation skills to public
- Excellent product knowledge on cosmetic products, trends and styles
- Good general culture on the make-up sector& beauty trends
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Quantitative results on make up: evolution of turnover for makeup axis in the country
- Feedback on animation of make-up events
- Results on team training, coaching (BAs, Makeup Experts and Makeup Specialists)
- Magazines & digital feedback, interviews, visibly of GUERLAIN on make up
- The candidate has a confirmed experience in the make-up artistry business.
- The candidate has imperatively a previous training experience in the make-up / cosmetics industry, ideally for a luxury brand
- The candidate should be at least a makeup school graduate or equivalent