Thomas Pink, an LVMH Maison was founded in 1984 by three brothers, Peter, James & John Mullen whose love of fun and colour offered a new approach to Jermyn Street shirt-making tradition.
In 2018, under the impetus of our CEO & Creative Director, Thomas Pink is currently in a period of regeneration. With shirt-making as its absolute essence, Pink will be re-establishing its unique personality.
Joining Pink is the opportunity to embark on a journey of transformation with a collective of talented individuals who embody the values of Creativity & Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Excellence.
The Head of Retail Operations is responsible for establishing a best in class Retail Operations function to help bring our vision of the new Pink to life. You will inspire from the heart of the business and be responsible for leading and educating the store teams in best practice operations, and for making sure our stores (permanent and temporary) are equipped with the right infrastructure, policies and standard operating procedures to deliver an extraordinary and personalised shopping experience to all clients.
- To manage the opening, closing and refurbishment of all stores, enhancing operating procedures with effective management and leadership.
- To manage the effectiveness of the store network through stock integrity and optimisation, store compliance, setting best practise, business tools and training.
- Lead through practice recommendations to develop the retail business and manage implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand always, incorporating brand values in all aspects of the role and serving as a role model for the team and wider business.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Is a leader and team motivator
- Results and solution orientated.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Client-centric mindset
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Strong organizational skills
- Energetic and dynamic
- Flexible & adaptable
- Enjoyment of shop floor environment
- Strong IT & systems skills
- Excellent project management skills
A HO based role but a significant amount of time will be spent in stores and travel will increase as we expand globally.