About This Opportunity
LVMH Fragrance Brands K.K. is looking for a Head of Sales who can contribute to the company growth with excellent communication and leadership skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing retail Strategies, action plans in align with total business direction and strategies
- Recommending both sell-through and sell-in budget and supporting action plans
- Achievating budgeted objectives & goals on sales (Sell-through and Sell-in)
- Planning and managing ODS (Outside Department Store) business
- Planning and executing development / expansion / re-location / closure of department store counters
- Leading, managing, and motivating all the sales team (Managers, Sales reps, counter and office staff)
There are 30 staff from various countries with a wide range of back grounds working in Japan office.
95% or our employees are female and 75% the female employees are managing teams.
We also have many working mothers in our busiess including our CEO.
We put high priorities on keeping our environment open and comfortable for all employees, therefore our turnover rate is only 8% and some of the employees have been with company over 15 year.
If you are looking for the great work place and willing to stay longer and grow with company, LVMH Fragrance Brands will be a great match for you!
Various development Opportunities are available:
・Brand General Manager
・National Sales Director in other LVMH group companies
Report line: President & Representative Director
- Create Retail Strategies and action plans by looking at foreseen market changes
- Recommend annual / monthly / per counter / products sales budget (sell-through and sell-in)
- Lead / manage sales organization to achieve budgeted sales objectives and goals
- Recommend strategic plans and execute those plans on counter development, expansion, re-location and closure
- Motivate managers and counter sales forces to be pro-active and effective with the assistance of HR Manager
- Set objectives, appraise and coach Managers and counter sales forces and office staffs
- Consolidate sales results, analyze data and prepare necessary additional sales activities.
- Handle and manage customer services' role & responsibilities.
- Education : University graduate, MBA preferable
- Experience: Minimum 5 years' in sales management experience
- Retail Business experience is must.
Cosmetics Department Store Business experience is preferred.
- Language: Japanese: Business level
English: Communication level
- Strategic agility, Dealing with ambiguity
About Perfume and Cosmetics
LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever...
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.