The Head of Stores UK is responsible for managing and driving our UK Retail business to help bring our vision of the new Pink to life. You will inspire and lead the Store Managers to maximise sales and improve results, whilst ensuring the teams deliver an extraordinary and personalised shopping experience to all clients.
- To manage the UK Retail business to increase sales and improve results of the stores though creative and effective use of all resources, including motivational leadership and business development.
- Manage and coach the Store Managers to ensure they operate the stores through exceptional customer service, sales management, adhering to operating procedures and effective staff management and leadership.
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand always, incorporating brand values in all aspects of the role and serving as a role model for the team and wider business.
Service and Sales Management
- Responsible for the turnover of the Retail UK business and manage the Store Managers to drive sales performance.
- Support and coach the Store Managers on how to coach their own teams on selling and service standards.
- Manage the store's KPI and budget targets.
- Conduct regular store visits across the UK network to identify potential areas of improvement and cultivate a feel for the market trends and opportunities.
- Work with the Head of Retail Operations to ensure operations standards and guidelines are followed in stores.
Team Management and Development
- Develop and coach the Store Managers to manage and motivate their teams to drive the business performance.
- Create team spirit amongst the retail store network, fostering synergies and healthy competition and work with Retail Operations to develop incentives for staff to achieve business goals.
- Work with the Head of Retail Development to build action plans for training and development needs.
- Work with HR on the recruitment and development of the teams and securing succession plans for Pink.
- Regularly review the store structure with HR to ensure it best meets the changing needs of the business.
- Translate strategic and business goals into concrete action plans for the stores.
- Be aware of the trading environment across each location and its impact on our sales, including competitors' trading activities and work with the Store Managers to suggest and implement actions and recommendations.
- Provide a strategic perspective on all projects affecting the UK retail store network.
- Build and maintain relationships with department store/outlet/airport management and be the voice of PINK for the UK.
- Work with Communications and the Retail Director UK & EU to develop and implement in-store events and promotional activities that will grow the brand's client base.
- Manage Store Managers to increase the profitability of the boutiques through the management of store expenditure and controllable costs.
- Oversight of all staff rotas and ensure these best promote productivity.
- Work with the Head of Retail Operations on the project management of store openings/refurbishments/closing.
- Work closely with Retail Merchandising and Supply Chain to provide ongoing feedback and input from the store network on all product and stock related matters.
- Work with Visual Merchandising to ensure all VM standards are maintained within the stores and provide feedback and input on store installations.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Is a leader and team motivator
- Results and solution orientated
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Client-centric mindset
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Strong organizational skills
- Energetic and dynamic
- Flexible & adaptable
- Love of shop floor environment
- Strong social and networking skills
- Excellent project management skills
A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.