Moet Hennessy aims at making its organization agile and efficient to deliver on our promises to shaping change, cultural and operational transformation. Our vision is to lead the future of luxury wines and spirits from nature to communities. Our company success will be created by pioneering people with passion for crafting experiences and turning challenges into opportunities to innovate.
The Head of Trade Marketing will lead the development and the implementation of online & offline activities for Travel Retail APAC (in & out-store) in line with the marketing plans & based on the consumers profile and their associated needs. It should support shops differentiation and give a unique reason to buy. The ambition is to maximize MH TR existing Retail statement and support the opening of new standalone stores by crafting memorable consumer experiences for Travellers with a primary focus on Chinese consumer and Digital.
In Moet Hennessy, we are fully devoted to becoming a place where people aspire to work by ensuring our people are empowered and all voices are heard. We continue to strengthen our commitment to building our company which values inclusivity, honesty and authenticity. You will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative and cross-cultural environment, where you will be encouraged to develop your entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit. We encourage our people to pursue their career aspirations as well as mobility opportunities across countries and within both Moët Hennessy and the LVMH Group.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define marketing calendar and 360 programs: adapt regional marketing calendar to meet market needs in order to maximize sales, profitability and market share
- Lead & Coordinate trade marketing for APAC markets (Below The Lines activities): activations, permanent merchandising, loyalty program social communication on customer ecosystem. From online to offline throughout the travelers' journey
- Maximize of our existing retail statements (Stand-alone & SIS): coordinate & develop off & online activations, develop adapted visual merchandising content, implement consistent omnichannel strategies in synergy with Domestic market
- Develop consumer-facing initiatives targeting the Chinese travelling consumer including on trade / off trade experience driven programs at key destinations
- Drive awareness and optimal presence of our key Retail statement by managing opening or in-store events and developing Out of the store visibility
- Ensure the quality and the consistency of the marketing campaigns on & offline
- Manage & develop the trade-marketing team
- Monitor all program performance and provide feedback to the teams. Identify market trends; maintain awareness of competitive activity in the Travel Channel
- Manages dedicated A&P/budget
- Develop materials for all presentation requirements
Key Selection Criteria
- The role requires ideally relevant experiences in Marketing, Digital & Retail
- A deep understanding of the Chinese Traveler and the digital space could be highly helpful to develop and efficiently drive our Travel Retail business
- This role is highly operational over a large geography with very distinctive and diverse cultures, consumers, buying patterns. It requires to be hands-on and highly collaborative
- Need to demonstrate strong impact & influence to motivate teams who may not directly report to this position with team player mindset to foster relationships
- Solution & results driven, the incumbent should be responsible and independent individual with high level of initiative
- Organized with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced high-performing environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Integrity will be key
- Need to travel approx.30% of time