The primary role of the Hennessy, Privilege and Prestige Brand Director is to maximize the performance of these tiers of the Hennessy brand franchise; ensure effective strategic management and alignment with the overall brand strategy; guide and support optimal usage of intra-brand service functions (trade marketing, PR/communications, digital and experiential marketing); drive analytical assessment and budget management; and provide leadership role in reporting business performance to executive management.
Strategic Planning and Business Development: (40%)
- Lead and develop strategic plans in order to achieve leadership in category and develop value added brand leadership
- Develop and implement route to market strategies in order to grow brand leadership and sustainable long-term profitable growth; focus on by the glass initiatives, night accounts and off premise (selective and chains)
- Develop strategies on price mix in order to drive profitable growth
- Design, support and monitor targeted consumer programs and gain insights that develop brand growth opportunities
- Ensure development of high impact promotional materials and programs in order to increase sales and build brand equity
- Ensure development and management of consumer, trade and key influencers programs in order to increase brand awareness
- Conduct brand performance analysis in order to drive effective decision making and growth opportunities
- Develop and execute multicultural consumer programs that support tactical sales initiatives in order to maximize point of purchase volume sales
- Drive rapid communication processes for national programming and brand information to the sales regions in order to develop effective in market execution for volume growth
- Consult with Maisons to develop marketing mix materials for US market that supports image & equity of brand
- Lead Hennessy, Privilege and Prestige tier performance analysis and reporting to senior management at MHUSA, Maison and MH.
Marketing Support: (30%)
- Partner with Sales (incl. Distributor & Retail partners), Finance & IT, Legal, Operations & HR to gain input and support for opportunities & priorities required to achieve plans
- Use marketing expertise (merchandising, PR...) to ensure development and execution of strategies and oversee programs and promotions to drive brand growth and build image and equity
- Ensure development and oversee creative and merchandising development and expenditures in line with Maison and MHUSA guidelines
- Provide input on creative advertising and media plans
- Manage and develop detailed and accurate Hennessy, Privilege and Prestige A&P budgets in order to consistently grow the business through proper allocation of funds against the most important volume and brand levers
- Ensure Hennessy, Privilege and Prestige A&P spend is prioritized against brand missions & relevant growth drivers
- Develop and oversee optimum pricing strategy with sales force and suppliers to maximize profit and volume growth
- Ensure effective communication and alignment of individual, brand & Company goals
- Allocation of funds against most important volume and brand levers.
Languages:English language required
Professional experience & know how:
- 7-10 years of experience in luxury/US beverage alcohol business emphasizing in consumer marketing and luxury goods.
Technical & management skills:
- Proven leadership and management capabilities including budgetary and strategic development.
- Well developed planning, organizational and communications skills.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
Core Competencies: Action Oriented, Building Effective Teams, Creativity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Managing Vision & Purpose, Priority Setting, Problem Solving
Based in NYC
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.