You will be an ambassador of the Brand and the voice of Client Development in the store. You will support the store team in engaging existing, recruiting new, building loyal and long term relationships with Clients, as well as to guide the team to elevate our Client experience standard.
Drive Additional Business through private clienteling
- Support the store to achieve / to exceed the store target, through in store or private clienteling actions (1-on-1, small group and exceptional experience).
- Penetrate, recruit and to grow local clientele and potential client for high jewelry, watches and RTW.
- Drive actions to capture sleeper VIC, overseas purchase, and upgrading to €10k client.
- Support the team in wardrobing, spotting potential high end client to upsell.
Development and Training of the Team on Clienteling
- Support and guide the store team in all their clienteling activities, ensuring a balanced and appropriate focus on top, new and other Clients
- Propose action plans and related tools (events, opportunities for contact, templates for emails, phone contact, written cards etc.)
- Share and encourage good practices within the store (in store clienteling tools, thank you, correspondence, and birthday cards, clienteling action on product launches, lapsed Clients...)
- Lead by example in the management of your own portfolio of Clients, demonstrating best in class clienteling actions
- Keep the team informed of digital activities and encourage them to proactively use ICON, digital tools when appropriate in order to maximize Client benefit
- Be fully integrated to the store team and contribute to achieving the overall objectives of the store
- Groom and coach the team for highest Louis Vuitton standards in terms of clienteling behavior and build succession plan for future client relation experts in the store.