The company : Moët Hennessy
Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 24 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, Château Cheval Blanc... All of these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
Based in Copenhagen and reporting to the General Manager Nordics, the Management Assistant & HR Coordinator will work closely with all the departments.
His/Her main missions will be the following :
- Responsible for GM's/Management Team's planning and organizing of meetings, travel calendar, deadlines etc.
- Responsible for Payroll in all four Nordic countries.
- Responsible and support function on all Nordic HR matters.
- Responsible for coordinating employee contracts, telephones, IT, user IDs etc
- Responsible for coordinating training & development programs and budget
- Responsible for DK office facilities
Regular Payroll & HR tasks (70%)
- Salary input for all four Nordic countries to external Payroll provider
- Collect relevant salary information and send to payroll provider to prepare payroll
- Review pay slips and send for approval
- Responsible for HR & payroll related questions
- Maintain HR-drive, organize contracts, cars, employee benefits, credit card, intranet
- Create employee contracts, amendments, addendums etc.
- HR reporting / KPIs
- Training Budget & Follow-up for the Nordics
- Assisting on different HR projects & process (OMR, PCR, inductions, leaver/starter forms, Listening for Action, Mercer salary study, CSR)
- Various HR tasks related to onboarding interns
Management team assistance (10%)
- Responsible for all organizational arrangement for GM/Management Team, MTM meetings, such as agenda, travel arrangement, hotel booking etc.
- Travel & Expenses reports for GM
- Agenda for Business Review and EU visits
Administrative tasks: (10%)
- Office Management responsibility; Telephone, IT, alarm, Suppliers, Intranet, etc.
- Monthly and NEI Report collection of inputs from management team
- IT Nordic responsibility: Link between MHIS/MH Nordic for solving all IT problems
- Layout and order of Business cards, envelops, paper responsible Nordic (Office supplies)
- Gift arrangement Denmark
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Monthly invoice collecting from Norwegian & Swedish pension/insurance companies
- Take lead in mobility cases and support employees during the transition
Key performance Indicators (10%)
- Salary payment four countries
- HR monthly and yearly reporting
Education: Degree in Business Administration with focus on Human Resources
Languages: Danish & English mandatory, another Scandinavian language is a plus
Professional experience, technical skills & know how
- 2-3 years of Experience with HR matters and payroll is needed, in addition first working experience in HR (e.g. recruitment agency or other FMCG company) is preferable
- Strong project management skills
- Team player and customer oriented
- Good at working independently and have good organizational skills
- Ability to work in multi-cultural team
- A good basic knowledge and/or understanding of local employment law for all four Nordic countries
- Super user in Microsoft Office, other Sourcing / Recruitment tools is preferred.
- General IT understanding and interest
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Organizing and planning and well structured
- Hands-on in in a changeable environment
- Good communicator
- Integrity and trust
- Presentation Skills
- Service minded
Information à l'attention des candidats
- Start date : January 2019
- Duration: 13 months - until 31/01/2020
- Based in Head-office: Copenhagen
- Only applications submitted through the online application system on LVMH website will be considered