The HR Administrator is a member of the Shared Service Center of LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics in Begium and Luxembourg. The primary responsibilities of the HR Administrator are to support the HR Manager providing comprehensive and pragmatic operational HR solutions to the business.
· Payroll Administration; responsible for all payroll related activities; provide all payroll mutations to the payroll administrator in a timely and accurate manner.
· Benefits Administration; administration and communication regarding all benefits programs; healthcare, pension, leave days etc.
· Provide HR Management information/reporting to management.
· Preparation of employment contracts & new hire/leaver documentation (notifications & employee forms).
· Keep track of employment contract end dates and make sure extensions/terminations are timely confirmed in writing to employees.
· Produce confirmation letters related to contract renewal, termination, job changes, salary changes, development plans, disciplinary actions etc.
· Deal with ad hoc daily queries from employees.
Support / Advice:
· Go-to person for employees and line managers regarding all HR-related topics.
· Inform employees, managers and directors about relevant HR processes and policies.
· Follow up and monitor the Sickness Absence Policy.
· Ensure implementation / application Belgium and Luxembourg laws and regulations.
· Support line managers in the recruitment process of employees and trainees.
· Streamlining HR/administrative processes and procedures for efficiency purposes.
· Support in the development of HR policies.
· Contribute to ad hoc projects as requested from time to time.
· Strong administration skills is essential
· Excellent knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel
· Knowledge of HR & Payroll Software; Unit4 is desirable
· Practical working knowledge of Belgium and Luxembourg employment legislation
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Attention to detail, accurate and structured
· Proactive and full committed to all aspects of work
· Efficient, with capacity to manage tight deadlines and multi-tasking
· Ability to interact effectively with employees, line managers and external contacts
· Trustworthy with high standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
· Post secondary education (HBO); degree in Human Resources or equivalent
· Min 4-5 years of relevant HR Administrator experience
· Fluent in French, English & Dutch (both written and verbal)