Supporting 7 brands within LVMH Fashion Group (Celine, Givenchy, Loewe, Kenzo, Emilio Pucci, Nicholas Kirkwood & Rimowa), this role provides critical support across the analytical and data focused HR functions, including Compensation & Benefits, Data Analysis/Reporting and Policy & Process.
Supporting 7 brands within LVMH Fashion Group (Celine, Givenchy, Loewe, Kenzo, Emilio Pucci, Nicholas Kirkwood & Rimowa), this role provides critical support across the analytical and data focused HR functions, including Compensation & Benefits & Data Analysis/Reporting.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Manage payroll process and data on a monthly basis with support of HR Assistant ensuring an efficient, timely and accurate pay run
- Act as first line support for any payroll or benefits queries or issues
- Maintain the payroll budget per maison & prepare budget reports three times per year (R1, R2 & BU) plus any ad hoc simulations throughout the year
- Lead annual ICR (Individual Compensation Review) and subsequent reports/maison led data validation
- Consolidate key HR data for monthly and annual reporting and any ad hoc reports from direction of Maison or Senior HR Manager/HRD
- Maintain key employee benefits including private medical, season ticket loans and pension schemes
- Maintain the HR dashboard and produce key cross-maison data infographics per quarter, developing action plans for stores and HQ
- Using data provided by the recruitment team, produce compensation & benefit benchmarks across the industry and market, offering suggestions to HQ's for more competitive C&B
- Keep up to date with any key HR legal topics and maintain all HR policies to align.
- Support with internal HR team performance, monitoring team KPI's and ensuring/developing processes
- Support with any adhoc HR projects across Fashion Group
- Degree level student or graduate with experience within an analytical/C&B HR function, ideally within a retail environment
- Analytical and strategic with a natural affinity for numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, specifically in Excel
- Positive mindset with a strong ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace while maintaining excellent quality and detail of work