Supporting 7 brands within LVMH Fashion Group (Celine, Givenchy, Loewe, Kenzo, Emilio Pucci, Nicholas Kirkwood & Rimowa), this role provides critical support across the analytical and data focused HR functions, including Compensation & Benefits & Data Analysis/Reporting.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Identify opportunities to automate processes involving data, reporting and analytics
- Act as the controller for all LVMH Fashion Group UK data across all brands, producing detailed infographic Dashboards (for Maison and team KPI's) on a regular quarterly basis and identify tailored action points on analysis.
- With the support of the HR Assistant and team, manage monthly payroll, ensuring accuracy and efficiency at each stage of the process (data gathering/input/preview)
- Maintain the payroll budgets each month per maison and at critical reporting periods (BU/R1/R2) work with the Senior HR Manager and Maison HQ to ensure accuracy of this data given the strategy & projection.
- Complete all subsequent LVMH Budget related reporting, reviewing with Senior HR Manager and liaise with Fashion Group/Maison specific C&B Manager and Fashion Group Finance team to ensure the successful application and alignment of these processes.
- Lead annual ICR (Individual Compensation Review) and subsequent reports/maison led data validation
- Consolidate key HR data for monthly and annual reporting and any ad hoc reports from direction of Maison or Senior HR Manager/HRD
- Maintain key employee benefit schemes including private medical, season ticket loans and pension schemes and benchmark across the region to identify market level salaries and benefits.
- Support with any adhoc HR projects across Fashion Group
- Degree level student or graduate with experience within an analytical/C&B HR function, ideally within a retail environment
- Analytical and strategic with a natural affinity for numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, specifically in Excel
- Positive mindset with a strong ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace while maintaining excellent quality and detail of work