To provide an efficient, effective and accurate HR administrative support to LVMH Fashion Group UK HR team and employees. To maintain and analyse key people data to identify patterns and needs within the Fashion Group.
- Act as the first line of support for any employee/manager queries (holidays, contracts, sickness etc.)and escalate to HR Manager where necessary
- Responsible for the production and upkeep of employee change documentation
- With support from the HR team, take responsibility for the monthly payroll liaising with the payroll provider
- Ensure that all payroll information is submitted within the Payroll Cut off deadlines and with the support of the HRM, check the accuracy of the payroll reports
- Prepare HMRC documents with support from the Finance team (p11D, PSA, etc.)
- Take responsibility for the administration and evaluation of all employee compensation & benefits
- Support the HR team in the administration and implementation of the bi-annual Performance & Career Review and Individual Compensation Review processes.
- Manage the leaver processes for all employees, ensuring a smooth process for both employees and managers
- Be an ambassador for ‘Digital HR' consistently remaining curious to new ways of working and the ‘Future of HR' in relation to new Digital methods and tools
- Take ownership for optimising and maintaining all digital employee files, HR Systems & organisation charts
- Ensure all HR costs/invoices are accounted for and authorised, working closely with Finance to maintain the HR budget
- Take responsibility employee data dashboards (holidays, overtime, commission, payroll vs. sales etc.) and analyse all data to suggest appropriate action plans to be produced and implemented with the support of the HR team
- Maintain budget linesheets to ensure accurate landings throughout the year
- Support the HR team with the coordination of key HR projects, events and initiatives throughout the year
- Provide proactive support to the HRD including diary management, travel arrangements and business expenses.
- Proactively keep up to date on HR processes and employment law, attending relevant seminars and webinars where applicable
You may also be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity, which the Company may reasonably require.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external managers and contacts
- Very strong IT skills (Excel, Microsoft Office, Outlook etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Highly proactive, anticipative, responsive and reactive
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen interest in understanding wider business functions
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Creative problem solving ability
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Compensation & Benefits experience beneficial