As an HR Assistant, you will provide support to the HR Manager in the administration with a focus on learning and organizational development, onboarding, and employee engagement activities. Reports directly to the Manager and works closely with the Recruitment & Development Team.
- Manage the communication around the company's internal Ethics & Compliance tool, be the point of contact for employee queries relating to the tool and the policies
- Coordinate benefit meetings with new joiners and provide guidance to new starters and employees alike on the administration and/or enrolment in benefits
- Maintain all benefit databases including those for life insurance, income protection, pension, healthcare.
- Regularly posting the recruitment advertising
- Manage the Visa process for employees
- Manage training registration, enrollment and attendance status, as well as communication (pre and post) with participants and Managers.
- Conduct ongoing needs assessments to support business and talent development objectives.
- Participate in the development of annual learning & development strategy.
- Coordinate Wellbeing activities and other internal HR Events
- Provide learning & development presentation support as needed.
- Assist with research and vetting of external learning & development and educational consultancies, curriculums, etc. for benchmarking and to increase the current portfolio of offerings.
- Support and organize MH Induction Program events, inclusive of communication with new joiners, event app maintenance, agenda and presentation planning, and all event logistics.
Bachelor degree in Human Resources or similar area required
Strong communication skills in Chinese and English, both written and verbal
Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to adapt to various work styles and liaise with all levels of employees
Organized and efficient with time management and project management
Able to work under pressure and without direct supervision
Proficient in MS Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
High level of integrity and confidentiality
- At least 3 months Internship
- Beginn in October 2019