The HR Business Partner plans, directs, and oversees all human resources policies and activities with the help of a team of professional support staff. The HR BP will work closely with HR in charge in the various companies and countries to address their needs and requirements, as well as provide advice to senior country management.
- Oversee man power planning and recruitment processes on country level, in coordination with Group HR long term staffing strategies
- Implement and administer HR Policies related to retention, safety, health, and morale
- Oversee Personnel Departments' operations to ensure they are in line with the Group's strategy and in line with the countries' laws
- Ensure the proper deployment for Training and Development and assist Management in identifying development needs and providing training opportunities
- Ensure proper implementation of performance Reviews ( touch bases ) and coordinate with Succession Planning and Training and Development specialists
- Ensure compensation, benefits, salary administration, pay and job classification structure are in line with Group's strategy and determine if and where pay adjustments should be made
- Oversee research of local market rates for positions to assess relationship to organization compensation plan
- Oversee regional human resources budget and reviews status with each location on regular basis
- Ensure all new initiatives are implemented in all countries and follow up and administer any customization
- Conduct regular meetings with human resources staff to exchange information and provide ongoing support and problem resolution
- Analyse trends at each location in turnover, hiring, promotions and grievances to determine support or action needed to adjust unfavourable trends.
- Manage team's annual leaves and boutique rota for mystery shopping good implementation.
- Ensure HR policies meet organizational needs
- Ensure that different business units have the necessary organization, resources and capabilities to meet their business goals
- Facilitate and support change efforts
- Ensure legal requirements and government reporting regulations are properly identified, and policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
- Recommend procedures to align all countries and units under the same workplace conduct
- Actively participate in the Group's business planning process.
- The ability to plan and deliver communications in an impactful, persuasive and tactful way
- Communicates in an inspirational, persuasive and influential manner
- Diffuses tensions that create breakdowns in communication
- The ability to acquire and rigorously analyze industry, market and financial information, and apply the results of the analysis to the development of organization strategies and to suggest critical business decisions that accelerate business results
- The ability to explore alternatives to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in HR
- Experience in the region is a must