If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. In this role, you will play a critical role in managing the Operations human capital. You will manage sensitive employee cases and work with labor relations stakeholders. As an integral part of the HR team, you will execute business strategies collaborating with internal stakeholders to integrate Bulgari's peculiar culture into the employee experience.
The person in this role must be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively with professionals at all levels. You will need excellent communication, professional interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in an innovative environment. You will need strong customer orientation and the ability to translate your clients' business plans and goals into the human resource capabilities needed to achieve outstanding results.
The mission of this position is:
- Be there to support the business!
- Act as the primary point of contact and HR advisor to leaders and employees on general human resources topics including employee relations, disciplinary issues, performance management, policy interpretation, compensation and benefits.
- Implement, manage and apply HR programs within the plant in coherence with Group policies and Plant Strategies, like performance management and compensation review.
- Assure that labor laws and CCNL "orafi industria" are properly implemented and followed.
- Manage relationship with labor relations stakeholders (Associate Forums, Works Councils and external legal advisors).
- Manage litigation and disciplinary situations, assisting the HR Director in the management of individual cases of a judicial and extrajudicial nature.
- Analyze data, trends and metrics and provide recommendations for corrective action and process continuous improvement.
- Actively interact with all HR functions to reach the desired goals.
- Collect all HR related needs, act as a coach for middle and junior management, contribute to create and maintain a collaborative and proactive working climate
- A Bachelor's degree in Humanistic Disciplines or related field, with a minimum of 7 years' experience as an HR Generalist in a fast-paced and hands-on manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of labour laws affecting employment and local legal limitations.
- Experience in working with works council/Trade Union.
- Problem solving attitude, judgment and team working, with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- A solid tracking record in HR, proving being capable of managing both strategic and operational HR matters to support the business needs.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employee to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- High integrity builds and sustains trust.
- Comfortable working with all functions within HR at local and group level.
- Impact, conciliation, influencing and negotiation skills; able to listen to and persuade others based on sound logic skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines.
- Strong desire to help others and intellectual curiosity; brings insights to the team/business.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee relations, performance management.
- Comfortable with rapid and complex changing environment.
- Strong internal and external customer centric mindset.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office tools, SAP and other HR Information Systems.
- English proficiency.