About This Opportunity
Loro Piana is a leader in manufacturing and distribution of the finest quality textiles, ready to wear, accessories and custom made garments. Our focus has been the highest quality of our products and services, and we keep makeing effort and progress.
We are going through an exciting new challenge in the Japanese market todaywith the renewal of the brand image and positioning.
We are looking for a HR Business Partner. You will be responsible for developing and implementing policies and programs in the HR area covering retail talent management (incuding acquisition, performance management & development), employee relations as well as related HR matters.
Another important mission is to understand business strategies, analyze business needs, make recommendations in strong partnership with Retail management team including store managers and develops and promotes HR initiatives to further the strategic goals of the business by partnering with the client.
If you are open, flexible and people oriented person with mind of hospitality, this positio will be great match for you!
- Provide quality service and results as it pertains to HR core functional knowledge of employee relations, recruitment, performance management, compensation, benefits, and development
- Build alliances with Retail team and Stores and establish a valuable consultative role within the retail organization as subject matter experts
2. Talent Acquisition
- Execute processing of talent acquisition for the retail position, both Full-time & temporary staff
- Partner with Retail management to develop broad talent acquisition strategies for hard to fill
3. Employee Relations
- Advice and support to Store managers in working regulations and rules
- Provide personal counseling to employee to resolve employee relations issues together with HRD
- Provide effective coaching, counseling and disciplinary strategies on all ER issues together with retail team and HRD
- In charge of temporary staff contract
- Update an organization chart and personal information for stores
- Planning HC and HR budget for stores with HRD
- Fluent both in Japanese and English
- Preferably more than 2 years of solid experience of working as an HR generalist in a retail Industry
- Must have an experience in working at office, using both Japanese and English
- Retail experience is a plus
- Ability to dive into details with analytical approach
- Active listening and Coaching skill
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Work autonomously and demonstrate a positive enthusiastic attitude
- Project leading experience is a plus
- University degree
About Loro Piana
Since founded in 1924 in Italy, Loro Piana has been working with the best raw materials available on earth for six generations. We are always trying to find new ways to get the utmost quality for fabrics and garments that can last more than a lifetime.
We control every stage of production for the utmost quality, from the collection of the natural fibres, right down to the delivery of the finished products to retailers.
We believe that "luxury is quality with no compromise. It's not the price, but the innate value of something."
The Finest materials:
Also know as "fiber of the gods" because it is the rarest, finest animal fibre in the world, comes from a small Andean camelid. Vicuna were being designated as an endangered spicies because they had been poached by people who were attracted by this beautiful fiber. In 2008, Loro piana established the "Reserva Dr. Franco Loro Piana", Peru's first private nature reserve. In just five years the number of animals in the reserve has doubled, confirming the significance of Loro Piana's contribution to saving this precious animal from extinction. Today Loro Piana is the world's number one processor of vicuña, the finest fibre that can be legally obtained from an adult animal. Once spun and woven, the vicuña is entirely crafted in Italy.
"The Gift of Kings"
Wool, the oldest natural fibre known to man, has been taken to an exceptional level of fineness and quality. Measuring only 12 microns, this wool is finer than cashmere, as light as vicuña and only available in extremely limited quantities: around 2,000 kilos a year compared to the 500 million kilos of fibre auctioned annually in Australia and New Zealand, home to the world's best wool.
"World Record Bale"
Loro Piana acquires the world's finest wool.
The record-breaking wool is an incredible 10.3 microns fine.
Every year Loro Piana purchases the finest bales of wool from Australia and New Zealand to create exclusive fabrics.
The record bale represents the very finest merino wool and is used by loro Piana to exclusively create 40 bespoke suits.
You can check an article of Loro Piana by Mr. Kamba, the chief editor of "FORZA STYLE".
Please click here for more details.