THE CONTEXT ________
LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever...
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics Middle East manages 7 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma and Benefit Cosmetics. LVMH P&C Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents' structures.
YOUR MISSION ____________
As HR Controller Intern, you will be assisting the Compensation & Benefits Manager.
Your main assignments will be focused on:
- Collecting and analyzing FTE costs in partnership with finance and brand General Managers with the aim to identify risks and opportunities periodically
- Submitting and improving monthly HR dashboard using statistical techniques, for all brands to provide regular month to month variance reports and forecasts on recruitment, turnover, gender ratio, and diversity
- Being the point of contact for all PCD for collecting, structuring, analyzing, and reporting on HR processes and data
- Collecting data for group reporting on monthly basis
- Reviewing employee data on DRIVE and LVMH talent on monthly basis. Resolve and clean data and process inconsistencies in a systematic manner
- Administrating daily payroll and employees' requests in partnership with HR services
- Monitoring HR services execution of final settlements, contracts, and employee status change
- Supporting financial controllers during trend and budget submission with detailed year to year cost analysis
- Assisting in conducting periodic compensation benchmark
- Supporting Rewards manager in upcoming projects compensation and benefit projects
- The optimization of HR and Controlling related processes
- Problem Solving, precision, attention to the details
- It abilities (Excel, Power BI)
- Fluent in English
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ? ___________
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- As part of LVMH, LVMH P&C Middle East offers Career opportunities with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
This paid internship is based in Dubai, UAE.