In charge of staff costs forecasting process for all P&C brands:
- Closely work with controlling team in finance to create a frame work for better and accurate forecasting on people costs for all P&C brands and dedicated brands based on different needs.
- Closely work with business HR and provide strong supports on Budget Process by checking the movement and variances for more accurate budgeting.
- Anticipating any external and keep update and review the cost impact under any new situation: regulations, company new process, tax and etc.
Monthly payroll controlling especially in:
- Review with C&B team on the process and system and optimize the process to check all necessary information regarding to monthly payroll: attendance report, commission calculation, sales achievement rate, targeting setting and etc.
- Take part into monthly BC commission and bonus calculation in monthly payroll process and verify the figures;
Build up the monthly report system on all People Cost related KPIs and make sure timely delivery of the reports by having analysis on the movement and alert to related brand on any issue for potential risk.
Work with brand on any potential opportunity for sale force HC optimization and follow up the actions and progress;
Work with brand on BC scheme design and simulation, monitor the cost impact and raise the issue timely;
Work with C&B team on BC survey and be responsible for the analysis and communication;
Work with other related functions on any project regarding to the process/system improvement on BC cost calculation, better controlling and etc.
v Rigorous and Autonomy
v Ethic and transparent
v High efficiency and result oriented
v Flexible and fast learner
v Strong communication and highly professionalism in managing confidential information
v 2-3 years or above related finance background, analysis is preferred;
v Bachelor Degree or above, Business Administration or Accounting major
v Fluent in English, both written and oral