Supporting the retail fashion brands within the Fashion Group for the UK and Ireland as well as the UK SSC and UK Maison, Nicholas Kirkwood. UK Fashion Group brands include: Celine, Loewe, Kenzo, Pucci, Givenchy, Rimowa and Nicholas Kirkwood.
This role provides critical generalist support across all operational HR functions, including Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations and People Data/Reporting. Providing a seamless and excellent service to all employees and stakeholders
- Manage and maintain the HR system, ensuring all data is up to date and accurate, training any new starters on the system
- Prepare employee documentation including any amendment to contracts, references and leaver letters
- Ensure that all employees have a valid and in date eligibility to work in the UK, following up with managers to ensure documentation had been sent through
- Work with the HR team to prepare and submit all IT requests for new starters and leavers to the IT team to ensure everything is set-up in time for the employee's arrival (for SSC & NK)
- Support SSC & Nicholas Kirkwood new starters by ensuring set up of new starter packs and announcements in time for their first day
- Ensure all employee e-files are up to date and retain information in line with GDPR regulations
- Support the HR Director with expense management
- Support the team and managers with probation review processes and documentation
- Ensure all new employees have full reference checks completed prior to their joining the Company
- Be the point of contact for HR general enquiries (contract, holidays, sickness), escalating where necessary to the team
- Support the HR team in the administration and implementation of the bi-annual Performance & Career Review and Individual Compensation Review processes
- Support the HR team where necessary with note-taking during HR meetings
- Send and review all online exit interviews, raising any concerns to the relevant HR member as well as collating the information received as part of the quarterly dashboards
- Organise quarterly welcome breakfast for new starters
Reporting & Data Analysis
- Prepare and complete the annual reports with the support of the team
- Prepare any necessary ad-hoc reports for the HR team & HQ
- Complete on a monthly basis the people dashboards, pulling out the raw data for the HR team to utilise in their quantitative and qualitative people dashboards to send to managers & HQ on a quarterly basis
- Identify opportunities to automate processes involving data, reporting and analytics
- Maintain the payroll budgets each month for retail brands and at critical reporting periods (BU/R1/R2) work with the HR team and Maison HQ to ensure accuracy of this data given the strategy & projection
- With support from the HR team, take responsibility for the monthly payroll input for all retail brands liaising with the payroll providers for both the UK and Ireland
- Process all information accurately in line with the Payroll Cut off deadlines and with the team, ensure that the information at preview stage is in line with the payroll tracker and current organisation charts
- Manage pension relationship with Scottish Widows and Wealth Wizards ensuring any new starters have been auto enrolled and any leavers removed.
- Maintain key employee benefit schemes including private medical, season ticket loans, pension & perfumes & cosmetics staff sale schemes and benchmark across the region to identify market level salaries and benefits.
- Prepare HMRC documents where relevant (p11D, PSA, etc.).
- Degree level student or graduate with experience within an HR function, ideally within a retail environment
- Analytical and strategic with a natural affinity for numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Positive mindset with a strong ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace while maintaining excellent quality and detail of work